But does that mean more alcohol for you?????
Lots of us find that over Christmas we have more parties...meals out and drink more at home...
So here are some helpful tips to bear in mind....
1. Your body burns off alcohol before anything else so it will slow down your fat burning
2. It is full of empty calories and as such has no nutritional value
3. Lowering your inhibitions it can make you eat things you wouldn't normally!
But I like a drink and want a drink at Christmas I hear you say!
So do I....I enjoy a drink so here are some pointers....
1. Try to choose the lower sugar options gin and tonic or vodka and tonic are great options
2. Drink some water before during and after your night out
3. Try to eat a protein rich meal before you go out and the next day go for lots of water, green veggies and good fats to flush away those toxins