Have you had your holiday yet?
Or is it coming up in a few months??
Here are my Top 5 Tips for getting back on it after a holiday...
1. Organise a nice healthy shop to be delivered for when you get back, coming home to a fridge full of healthy veggies and meats will help you get going with some good meals!
2. Try to get back into your exercise routine as quickly as possible
3. Drink tons of water...if you have been enjoying beer, fizz and cocktails you are going to want to flush out the toxins with lots of water
4. Get some good sleep.....you will make better food choices when you are well rested so get a few early nights
5. Stop feeling guilty - what is done is done!! Holidays are for enjoying, don't waste energy worrying about the extra few pounds you have gained, get straight back on it and they will soon melt away!!
I hope you find them useful, please get in touch if you are struggling this week to get "back on it" after the holidays!!
PS I have my very popular 21 day Summer Body Blitzstarting next Monday all online....daily workouts, recipes, meal planners and daily coaching from ME