Looking After Your Liver Is Crucial For Fatloss & Health
If mid section weight gain is a problem for you then it could point to high levels of insulin and cortisol.
Also as the tummy is situated close to the liver this also gives us a clue that something is going
on underneath that area. If the Liver is struggling, overworked and congested fatloss is almost impossible which brings me onto Insulin.
Insulin is a fat storing hormone.
High levels of insulin results in fat storage around the abdominal area.
The high levels of insulin send a message to the liver
to store more fat.
Working to get your liver healthy is a massive step into losing body fat around the mid section, energy levels and reduces the likelihood of developing type 2 diabetes.
A healthy liver is CRUCIAL not only for fatloss but your health in general.
So how can you get your liver in tip top fat burning shape???
Here are my 5 Top Tips
1. Eat unprocessed foods and enjoy a diet full of meat, fish, eggs, healthy carbs, some fruit and LOADS of veggies!!
2. Enjoy good fats, learn to love full fat butter, coconut oil and avocados!
3. Alcohol is a powerful toxin & is a nightmare for fatloss. Avoid it or drink occasionally
4. Cut sugar out of your diet as sugary bad carbohydrate foods clog the liver and send insulin levels through the roof
5. Avoid sweeteners such as aspartame, stevia etc they are also super toxic for the liver.
Let me know your thoughts?
Do you find that you struggle to lose weight around your mid section?
A clean diet can freely help
balance your hormones and melt the fat away from your tummy
Have a look HERE to find out the results 3 of my ladies had in their first 7 days with me!
PS: If you are local to me then you can join my Kick Start Fat Loss class at any time....if you are not local then watch out for my big online launch in March when I will be running a 7 day pre Easter detox!