I advocate clean eating with all my clients and this is what my Hot Body Diet is based on.
Today I want to share with you some of the principles my clients follow to make sure they stayhealthy and trim!
So here are my Top 5 Tips for Clean Eating
1. Eat a protein rich breakfast - ditch the cereal and toast TODAY and eat eggs, meat, fish and lots of green veggies for breakfast.
2. Drink a mimimim of 3 litres of water a day, you can include herbal or fruit teas but not the water in coffee or tea.
3. Stop snacking between meals, eat till you are full and satisfied three times a day and there should be no need to snack.
4. Cut out bread, I believe that lots of people have an intolerance to bread and this intolerance can vary greatly, it may just be a bit of bloating or it may be much worse. Stop eating bread for a week and see how you feel. Then re introduce just a small amount if you really can't live without it.
5. Stop eating cakes, chocolate and biscuits. All the things that you know contain the refined white stuff...SUGAR. I want to say here as well that this includes things like low fat biscuits and cakes promoted by some of the big weight loss companies. They are not good for you, just read the ingredients!
I guarantee that if you follow my top 5 tips for just a week, you will feel better, sleep better, have clearer skin and possible drop a few pounds as well.