What's all this about Pink Himalayan Salt?
Salt is SOMETHING else that has been given a BAD RAP healthwise.
So, I thought I’d bring you right up to date with what's going on with salt & how it can help
your adrenals, balance your hormones & has a whole of additional healthy properties.
The benefits of Himalayan salt include:
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- Improves hydration by providing trace minerals
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Supports hormone balance.
- Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
- Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
- Supports weight loss by balancing hormones & improving energy
- Supports thyroid and adrenal function
WHY NOT ordinary Table Salt.
Table salt is man made and stripped of minerals and bleached.
It also has 97.5 percent sodium chloride, 2.5 percent man-made chemicals, such as moisture absorbents and flow agents.
These are dangerous chemicals like ferrocyanide and aluminosilicate. A small amount of iodine may also be added.
The processing also radically alters the structure of the salt. Refined table salt is dried above 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit, and this excessive heat alters the natural chemical structure of the salt.
Unfortunately, Sea Salts are becoming more and more polluted as the oceans fill up with toxins.
Mined from ancient sea beds, is untainted by toxins and provides a rich source of 60+ trace minerals.
Himalayan salt is also mined from ancient sea beds, so it is pure from modern environmental toxins.
It provides a whopping 84 trace minerals, plus a unique ionic energy that is released when the salt is mixed with water.
How should you take it?
As soon as you wake up, have a glass of bottled or filtered water with the tinniest pinch.
Experiment with the amount & also have a glass just before bed.
I also like to use it to flavour my food and in cooking
Where Do You Get It From?
Health Food shops
Let me know what you think?
PS: Make sure you get the edible ones not the bath salts!!!!!
PPS: I have put all my KSFL Cook Books onto my website for you to buy, there is a great offer if you buy all 4 as a package, check them out he