You may have thought in the past, indeed you may still think now, that avocados will make you fat
Perhaps you have been told when on diets in the past that they are very calorific and should be avoided
Well thoughts on that have changed somewhat and these wonderful little things are full ofhealthy fats that can do wonders for your weight and health
Here I share with you 5 reasons to eat avocado
1. They are full of fibre which help to keep your tummy healthy and your blood sugar balanced.
2. They will fill you up for longer, they contain oleic acid which activates the part of your brain that makes you feel fuller longer
3. They contain good fats that help keep your heart healthy and lower your cholesterol
4. They are low in sugar, they are a fruit, however they have far lower sugar content than other fruits
5. They taste good! I love to whizz an avocado up in the blender with some almond milk, chia seeds and some blueberries as a super heathy breakfast
So those are my top tips on why popping some avocado into your shopping basket is a great idea!!!!
PS: The earlybird offer on my Drop a Dress Size Club finishes tomorrow, after that the price increase......check it out HERE