Today I want to tackle the issue of fat around the middle as I know that lots of my clients would like to lose fat from this area.
The main point I want to make is that all the sit ups in the world will not help you lose fat from your tummy if you are not eating right.
They say that abs are made in the kitchen and this is very true so here are my
Top 5 Tips to lose Weight from your Tummy
1. Cut out sugar....a diet high in sugar will contribute to fat being gathered around your middle
2. Cut out toxins like caffeine, alcohol and processed foods. When your liver is working on overdrive to clear out toxins it can not burn fat
3. Get enough quality sleep and cut down on stress. When we are tired or stressed the body releases Cortisol which is a stress hormone that encourages the body to hold onto fat stores in a sort of fight or flight mode
4. Drink lots of water to help your body flush out toxins and reduce bloating around your tummy
5. Eat good quality fats, coconut oil is my favourite, it will help you feel fuller for longer and enhance your metabolism
I hope this helps some of you and please remember ABS ARE MADE IN THE KITCHEN!
You can't out exercise a poor diet!