I did a poll on my Instagram story yesterday and simply asked the question Are you Stressed?
It was a pretty much 50/50 split on answers so that is half of us that are stressed currently.....
I had a great guest on my radio show yesterday to talk about this...Faye is a hypnotherapist and also is an expert in reflexology and massage and she shared her top tips...you can listen back HERE
She advised speaking with your GP as a first point of call but then these pointers may help as well....
1. Get some exercise.......staying active whilst it won't get rid of stress in our life will help us handle it better
2. Spend time with family and friends and talk to them about how you are feeling and don't bottle things up
3. Me time...making time to just do something for you...be that a bath, getting your nails done, meeting a friend for coffee...I chipped in that having a cuppa and watching Loose Women helps me!
4. Challenge yourself...trying a new hobby, doing something new
5, Reducing unhealthy habits, so watching your caffeine and alcohol intake
6. Volunteering apparently is a stress reliever as we are doing things for others
7. Be positive...every day look for the 3 things that have happened that day that have gone well......always look for the positives
I hope that has helped if you are stressed at all.......get in touch and let me know