It's December yay!!!! I absolutely love this time of the year and it is extra special this year as it is Jude's first Christmas. I am aware though how easy it is to lose our diet and fitness goals in December so have a read of my Top Tips to beat the Festive Bloat below!!! Also remember that we still have 3 weeks of classes to enjoy before Christmas so make that extra effort to get to class to make up for all the extra treats we all want to enjoy at this time of the year!!! You will also find details below on a SPECIAL OFFER I have for my online downloads which are perfect to do at home over Christmas!
I will be finishing up for Christmas on Thursday 18th December with our special festive class, see details below. All are welcome to come along the more the merrier!!!
Classes will then restart on Thursday 8th January.
Wednesday Evening Zumba
I have decided to remove this class from the timetable for now, this will be reviewed in the new year, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Fitness at Home
I have various downloads available to purchase on my website which are recorded by me in my own home, I have HIIT, Lite HIIT and Fitness Pilates, they are priced between £1.99 and £2.99 each, or you can purchase all 10 for a bargain £9.99 saving you over £13!!! Click here to set your fitness up for the Christmas period http://www.keepfitwithkelly.com/kelfit-online-fitness.html
Top Tips to Avoid the Festive Bloat
1. Eat a protein rich breakfast every morning to fill yourself up....smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on xmas day is perfect!!!
2. Make sure you drink a minimum of 2 litres of water a day
3. Before going to a party have a healthy protein rich snack so that you avoid the beige food on the buffet table.
4. Aim to exercise every day, whether thats a 10 minute HIIT workout or a walk in the park get moving each day.
5. When drinking alcohol go for the lower calorie options, a spirit such as gin or vodka with slimline tonic is a great option
6. Aim to mix up the alcoholic drinks with water...for every drink make sure you have a glass of water as well
7. If you have mince pies in the cupboards for the kids pop them in the freezer and just defrost them as they want them......when you have to defrost one before you can enjoy it you will think twice!!
8. When eating out try to avoid the bread basket and the desserts, stick to just your main course