So here goes...
1. My absolute top tip is to eat clean. Eating clean means eating only unprocessed food that do not contain loads of ingredients. If you look at a food and it contains a whole host of ingredients some of which you have never heard of then it is not a great choice. I don't believe in counting calories or weighing and measuring everything, I believe in eating clean food.
2. No snacking. If you are eating three healthy filling meals every day there is no need to snack. Everytime we eat our hormone levels are affected and we need to give the body a break from eating and working to digest our food constantly.
3. Keep hydrated. Aiming for a minimum of 2 litres of water a day and making water your choice of beverage avoiding any fizzy carbonated drinks.
4. Staying away from fast food. Steering clear of McDonalds, Burger King, KFC etc has to be in my top tips as I feel these foods are not only bad for your waistline and health but make you feel awful!
5. Eat a protein rich breakfast. No cereals or toast for breakfast, instead make eggs your top choice and have them scrambled, poached, boiled or however you wish. They will fill you up all day and really keep you going.
Hit reply and let me know if you agree with my top tips or indeed please share if you have some of your own!
If you are interested in getting into a clean eating habit this year and making a lifestyle change that will see you lose pounds and inches and feel amazing then look out for my online 28 Day Hot Body Diet which is coming soon!
I will be launching on the 1st March but will have some special offers from Feb......my diet will change your attitude to food, stop you craving sugar, make you feel fantastic and get you that trim figure. I will also show you how you can have a treat but then get straight back onto your healthy eating.
I have worked on this diet for over 12 months and am so excited to be able to bring it to you now!!!