1. To be greeted by me with a welcome and a smile...I am always on the door when you arrive.....to say hello and chat with you if you need to tell me about any injuries or concerns
2. A non intimidating atmosphere...all my venues are church halls or school halls....we do not have mirrors or egos!!!
3. A mix of people......you will find all ages, shapes and sizes exercising together....working at their own level....I encourage and motivate but don't push beyond peoples means
4. You won't find the same thing 2 weeks running, I mix up music and moves so that you hopefully never get bored
5. A good atmosphere..the music is a massive part of my classes...and I believe music can really be used to enhance the mood...whether that is cranking it up in Kettlercise or chilling out in Pilates.
If you want to come and try a class check out my timetable HERE or drop me a message and we can chat about which classes might suit you....